Do I have to be present with my belongings to cross the border?

No, you don’t have to be present with your belongings at the border.

If you’re moving to Mexico, you’ll need a customs broker. You can choose your own, or U-Pack can include broker services in your quote.

If you’re moving to Canada, ABF (our primary transportation provider) is a “post audit carrier” with the authority to cross into Canada with your items “in bond” – where your goods are held at the local customs office until you arrive to clear them.